Since 1981 AddonSoftware® has been enhacing the way companies generate user-defined financial reports. Fully integrated with Distribution and Manufacturing bundles, AddonSoftware® provides current and historical financial information that is always up to date. Output financial reports directly to spreadsheets, with no need to print them and re-enter the data into Excel. Gain the ability to send any report via e-mail or fax, or output in HTML or Adobe® PDF format whenever you need.
AddonSoftware® has developed an easy-to-use enterprise-wide software applications for businesses. Fully integrated, the General Accounting applications allow for one-time data entry. AddonSoftware® is practical, efficient & affordable.
The Accounting package contains three modules:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
As the foundation of your AddonSoftware accounting system, General Ledger fluidly integrates with all other applications for automatic posting of general ledger transactions. For easy data access, a financial report generator is included. General Ledger provides a precise, detailed record of all entries, giving you a complete audit trail of any and all accounts whenever needed.
You can generate financial reports anytime of the month; historical and current information will always be up to date. All financial statements are user-defined and may be output directly into Microsoft Excel® - no re-entry of data for financial reporting. You’ll have the ability to review up to three years of balance information: last year, this year, and next year. Retrieve financial transactions easily. Current, prior, and future transactions are at your fingertips with the on-line transaction display.
- Up to 100 companies with consolidation
- Multiple budgets – up to 26 budgets
- Easy-to-use financial report formatting
- Post to multiple periods/years – leave last year open for 12 full months
- Allocations, recurring and reversing journal entries
- Optionally output financial statements directly to spreadsheets
- Post in detail or summary from other applications
- Define accounting periods with complete flexibility – from 1 to 13 periods
- Maintain unit quantities in addition to dollar amounts in any account number for statistical reporting purposes
- Flexible account number structure – up to 10 alphanumeric characters in 5 segments in addition to 2-digit company code
Efficient cash flow management is critical. The AddonSoftware Accounts Payable application helps you carry otu this function simply and accurately. You'll be in complete control of payables tracking, accounting and managment of the accounts payable and check writing functions. The AddonSoftware reduces expenses and saves time with computer-generated checks, manual checks and reversed checks - regardless of the size of your company.
- Enter invoices any time
- Temporary vendor feature
- Multiple bank accounts for multiple divisions or departments
- Multiple accounting periods open at the same time
- Cash reconciliation feature built-in, integrates with Accounts Receivable for cash deposits
- On-line vendor information always up to date
- Select invoices for payment by due date, payment group, specific vendor, and other ways.
- Make partial payments with ease
- Track all transactions by operator and optionally by batch number
- Keep complete and accurate records of every vendor and transaction
- Customize your system with your own terms codes, payment groups, department codes, and more
- Cash Requirements report for planning
Profitable companies require accurate and complete control of receivables and efficient cash collection. The AddonSoftware Accounts Receivable application is an easy-to-use system with powerful capabilities for processing invoices, cash receipts, statements, and customer reports. It also tracks and controls customer history information completely and accurately.
Track status of receivables promptly with Aging Analysis Reports and resolve disputes through a complete invoice and payment history. You can also access finance charges and selectively generate statements. The Accounts Receivable application enhances collection efforts by emailing or faxing invoices or statements to your customers at any time, including copies of historical invoices.
Age customer accounts by any date and print a detail or summary list of open invoices in either customer number or name sequence. The system maintains an aging and sales summary for each customer showing average days to pay, dates of last invoices and payment, highest credit balance, historical sales, costs, and gross profit margin.
- Automatic cash receipts application
- Convenient data conversion and direct invoicing
- Multiple customer ship-to addresses
- Flexible customer comments – up to 100 lines